The Mesa Drive In in Pueblo Colorado was built in 1951 as a single screen “mega” drive in. In 1993 it was purchased by Chuck and Marianne James in order to save it from being demolished. In 2000, new bathrooms and two more screens , in 2005 a complete renovation of the concession stand. Over the years The Mesa has done fund raisers for community school projects, hosted Car Shows and Swap Meets, played marriage proposals on the screens and done family reunion videos. It’s a place for families and friends to meet and memories to be made. Please vote.