prev
next
Ocala Drive-in

Ocala Drive-in

4850 S. Pine Ave. Ocala, Fl 34480

The Ocala Drive-in Theatre was built in 1948 and operated until it went dark in 2003.  John and Charles Watzke III renovated it and re-opened July 29,2011.  The Watzke Family started working in the theatres in 1913 when Charles Watzke Sr. started as a projectionist. We now have 4 generations and training the fifth  generation in the theatre industry.  As a Single Screen Family owned and Operated Drive-in Theatre it is our goal to continue not only a family tradition but to continue to bring the tradition of the Great American Drive-in for generations to come

Saved